Friday, November 13, 2009

What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.



"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did, and had a wonderful day.



The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.



"H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.



The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.



"Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail," so she did and she had a fun, fun day.



The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair left on her head.



"YEAH!!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"



Attitude is everything.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

That's right, attitude is everything. Thanks for sharing Grace. Well, the kind of hair day I'm having today makes Phyllis Diller look like Grace Kelly!



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

4344



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

I just get up and wash and dry and throw on my uniform hat. All done.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

I'm having a pretty good hair day. It's in a pony tail :] Simple, fun and easy.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

HAHAHA THATS FUNNY :]



Today my hair smells nice, but i cant be bothered doing it up.



Just having a nice banana couch day at home.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

That's a cute story, but I'm still having a bad hair day.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

bad hair day



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Aww, that's a cute story. :] I like it.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

We should all have such a good attitude. Good story.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Thats really cute. Attitude is everything. I am a Muslim women and I wear the scarf. I walk with my head held high. Its not about my hair or scarf, its about how I feel inside.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

lol



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

good story



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Very good, LOL



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Attitude is everything! Today is a hat day. I have some very good hats!!!



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

i'm having one of those days when u can do anything to my hair. curl it, straiten it, braid it, make it wavey, make it puffy, put it in a pony tail, put it in a bun, put it in pig tails, french twist it, put it half up, half down, ect.



by the way, i think the story about the old lady is really cute. i'm gonna foward it to all of my friends by email.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

LOL, very cute!



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Oh this is great! My hair day so far is scary.LOL



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Lol



Cute



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

A good hair day. A customer came in the office and said my hair looks nice.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Very good! I'm having a ' baseball cap' hair day. I have caps in every color and could take it off but it matches my sweats.



ha-ha



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Alrighty, you got into this post eh!



I wake up, take a shower and my hair's good to go!



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Thank you! Attitude IS everything. I once spoke with a doctor and he asked me would you rather be happy or complain? He said it is up to YOU! It is all a matter of prospective and making the best of any given situation. The alternative is depressing.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

i love this! it is so true!



i should probably work on my attitude



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

I just loved it, and you are right attitude is everything well said. have a star.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Very bad hair day here. Me thinks its time to see the hair doctor.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

That's what I need, a change in attitude about my thinning



hair. Women aren't supposed to get thin hair. Right? Well I



think it's terribly unfair, when some of us do LOL. After a



recent stay in the hospital, I guess because I was so sick I



lost my hair from antibiotics and just plain being sick. So



after I came home, I started noticing the hair loss problem.



And now I am ready to find a winter cap like yours or maybe



a full blown wig, would be the real remedy. Or maybe I should



just go along with this, and have my head shaved really short?



Nah, it's too cold for that. It's clear tho, I will have to think of



something pretty soon. Before I too end up with only a few



strands of hair, like your joke person had. :(



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Hhhmmm pass, nuff said.



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

Hair day?How about hair life?Me and mine do our own thing when we want to.Somewhat like the lady you know....



What kind of 'hair day' are you having?

thank you so much for this poem, just what i needed. i have very thinning hair and every day is a bad hair day. i now can no longer feel sorry for myself, this makes me smile and thankful for the hair that i have, you are so right the attitude is what is good... thank you again

No comments:

Post a Comment