Friday, November 13, 2009

Knots in your hair?

I have long thin brown wavy hair and if i go outside five seconds i have a knot in my hair. Then I take a shower and brush out the knots. Does the work or does it make me lose hair. My mom said also not to braid my hair at night before i go o sleep cause it will make more knots. She says to sleep with my hair down. With me, it's the opposite. I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!



Knots in your hair?

well after you wash it you should brush it cos if you don't brush it it'll not up since its sticks together and its ok to braid or wear kit down either way you'll get a few nots but when you go outside you shoudln't get nots in 5 seconds brush it then go outside see if it still hjappens and if it does switch condiotioners i'd recommened sunsilk works great on the hair



Knots in your hair?

Use your a leave in conditioner to help with the knots. I have long hair and braiding my hair helps a lot from me getting knots. How are you braiding your hair. I braid my from the neck down or in pig tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment