Monday, November 16, 2009

I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

I know people say that natural hair is healthier than permed hair, but because my hair is so curly, there's not much to do with it and i don't want dreds and i don't like putting heat to my hair often. i want versatility. I also don't want to braid my hair for life.



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

get a relaxer-- well TRY a relaxer, but if you get it done once, you have to keep getting it done.



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

uhmm...



get it chemically straightened...



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

perhaps get a weave



or i would suggest perming it and greasing it



relaxers are healthier



but it looks awkward



i prefer a nice weave, with caucasian style hair



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

keep it natural! perm will really damage your hair!



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

keep your hair natural, theres are plenty of styles you can do with it, you just don't know that many yet.



I don't use heat in my hair either, I have a relaxer by the way, so its kinda big and frizzy. I can still style it, two and three strand twists, braid-outs, and twist-outs. The styles I just mentioned are actually for and look better when done with natural hair. You could do a really chic bun or flat-twists. Braids are not the only style option for natural hair. Keep it natural, you'll be glad you did in the long run. I plan on going natural once my relaxed hair reaches my waist(i want to do a long transition, i don't look right with short hair)



remember, you can always go from kinky to straight/relaxed but never from straight/relaxed to kinky/natural



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

Well you already have curly hair so why perm it? But if you want a more finished look get a perm then.



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

actually the health of relaxed hair depends on if you know how to take care of it. natural hair is the most versatile. you can do every type of hair style possible. if your worried about styles you can do



-twists/twist outs



-bantu knots



-braids/braid outs



-buns



-puffs



-rollersets with different roller sizes/types to vary the look



or you can press your hair for a straight style



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

keep it natural.but if you do you should get a kiddy perm or bontanicles sensitive scalp relaxer for fine hair....so it wont change the texture too much so it will just be easier to straigthten out..but you should really keep you hair natural



www.texasbeautysupplies.com/sofbeautbo...



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

Yes u should get a perm since u don't like to have braids or heat on your hair. The tip of getting a perm u should keep tour hair moist so it won't fall out. If u plan on keeping a perm don't get done to often wait every once a month or every 3 or 4 weeks .



I have extremely curly (kinky) hair. Should i perm it or keep it natural?

keep it natural! you can press it then wrap it at night it should last at least a week for the straight look. you don't have to keep your hair braids. you can wear a poof, twists our natural hair is very versatile



http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/...

No comments:

Post a Comment