Wednesday, November 11, 2009

French Braiding?

I want to try and french braid my hair while it is wet and see if it will make my hair wavy, but i dont know how to do it. Does anyone know an easy way to french braid??



French Braiding?

i have heard of braiding your hair when it's wet to make it wavy but i think the best way is to seperate your hair into 4 different sections then just do a regular braid. if you do it that way the braids will be able to start closer to your scalp and end further down so your hair is all wavy instead of just the middle.



I also read in a magazine that jessica simpson's hair stylist tells her to put a light mousse in her hair and seperate into 4 equal sections and make a twisted bun in each section.



French Braiding?

why dont u just braid it regular????



French Braiding?

I know how and could show someone else, but to explain it by typing would be tough.



French Braiding?

Start by dividing you hair into 3 sections at the forhead. Just braid it down adding in hair in the 3 sections (left right and centre).



French Braiding?

My friends and I always did this on each other's hair. Eventually, we got pretty good at it that way and then we started trying it on our own hair. It took quite a bit of practice and I'm still kinda fumbly with it. So I guess I would learn braiding on someone else first, and then go from there. Have fun!



French Braiding?

Hi,



Go to this site, it shows you how to french braid your hair.



http://www.ehow.com/how_17115_french-bra...



http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=2b...



French Braiding?

I always just divide my hair down the middle of my scalp to part it evenly and then I just braid both sides with a regular braid and then when I take it down in the morning I scrunch it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment