Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

i had it realxed then braided it since november and now its like january im plannin on taking my hair out at the end of february but anywayz before i braided my hair it was weak and had split ends wat do i do next y hair is like half my neck so wat do i do next should i relax it or braid it again i want my hair to grow long fast?



ps:i had african hair



Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

I don't know much about relaxing hair, but this I'm thinking might the least severe for your hair? Only because I'm thinking that braiding the hair might pull it really tight and cause it to break some more.



I would go for relaxing it, and maybe some deep conditioning treatments. A quiet night in with a nice glass of wine and a conditioning treatment in. Bliss!



Don't know if thats any help, but good luck!



Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

Your going to need lots of treatments n conditioners to restregnthen your hair...its weak from braids and from relaxers if I were you I would try to condition it n hot oil treatment as much as possible...make sure u tell ur hairdresser what you did she'll decide whats best



Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

well i dont know about you but if i had african hair i would have a short-ish afro like not buzz cut and not like huge fro but i think that on a african american woman its really beutiful...pair it with cool earrings and your set!



Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

IMO i think it's a little too soon to relax it, especially if you have some damage, just focus on hot oil, or deep conditioning your hair, sealing your ends while your hair is still damp and pulling it back or wearing it in a protective style until your hair is not as weak anymore, it'll thank you in the long run :o)



Wat do i do next w/ my hair?

I work with a lot of African people. They normally add extensions to their hair or use a wig. They have very beautiful wigs and it gives the hair time to recuperate and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment