Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair tips?

I was wondering if there are any classes or places you can go to learn how to do your hair. My mom was never big on appearance and so I never really learned how to do mor ethen a pony tail or braid - my hair always looks the same.... I know I can just go to a stylist. But about the time in between - day to day care and different hair styles.... any ideas? :(



Hair tips?

just start experimenting on your hair if you like something you did, then take a picture and show it to your friend to see if it's ok or do the hairstyle to school the next day!! i know thats a littile to risky



Hair tips?

instead of going somewhere. you should just search it online, like yahoo! or google. and then when you find something you like search for how to do it! thats what my sis did and now i love her hairstyles! lol, the internet has everything!



Hair tips?

the library has do-it-yourself hair books. check 'em out -- they can be pretty cool, and if you have trouble doing your own hair, have a friend help you with harder styles!



Hair tips?

id suggest talkin to your stylist for tips... also you could take classes at a beauty school... my mother was the same way! she believe in "brains... not beauty" i learned everythin i know about hair from hanging around when my cousin who did hair out of her house. i learned so much, i started dying %26amp; high lighting hair with her.



Hair tips?

Just start playing with your hair and find cute things that you can do in your hair that are cute and you like. Or you could talk to friends and they can do your hair or teach you cute things you could do with your hair tha is what I did.



Hair tips?

just look at random pictures on the Internet (photo-bucket, myspace, google, ect.)



or like side on a chair at a grocery store or the park and look at the different hair styles

No comments:

Post a Comment