Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is the perfect way to take care of your hair when its braided or not?

am always totally confused of ways to take care of my hair because theres just too much hair products and its hard to choose which ones are the best.



What is the perfect way to take care of your hair when its braided or not?

I haven't tried it, yet, but I've heard many recommend "The Crown %26amp; Glory Technique" when caring for braids. Caring for your hair when it isn't braided depends on your hair texture and needs. Is your hair relaxed or natural; curly or straight; dry or oily, etc.?



I have relaxed hair and what I've found helpful is the tips in the second link below. I also have a licensed stylist that does all my chemical services (relaxer and/or color) at her salon. I use salon-based products at home when caring for my hair between salon visits. They cost a little more (store-brand products start at $1 while salon-based ones start at $4). Salon-brands aren't watered down as most store products are, so I use less product on my hair and I use the same products that my stylist uses and suggested what to use while I care for my hair at home. You may also want to visit one of your local licensed stylists for a consultation on what to use on your hair.



What is the perfect way to take care of your hair when its braided or not?

You're welcome! I hope the tips are helpful and you keep us updated on your progress in hair care ;-) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment