Friday, November 13, 2009

How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

I have black, naturally kinky hair and I have really tight curls. When I braid my hair it is at my shoulders (or maybe about an inch or two past it). And when I straighten it is is between my mid-back and my shoulders (closer to my shoulders though). But I want my hair to come down so my waist or butt, lol... and I just want to know how fast does hair grow. My friend (she's hispanic) and she has really long, gorgeous, straight brown hair. I've always wanted hair that long, but I just want to know how long doe hair grow????



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

hair grows an average of 1/2 inch a month. if you keep your hair healthy (moisturized) and trimmed it shouldn't be long



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

Your hair is kinky?



That's kinky.



Hair can grow as long as you want it to grow...



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

It take double of half time of hair grow time :)



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

It grows 6 inches every 4 months that is 18 inches a year and that would do it so only cut a little every 3 months.



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

Everyone has a 'maximum" hair growth 'length'....



I hate telling this story because people don't really like the truth



but this is it .........



Every persons "length" is pre-determined at birth...



The hair on your head is considered "terminal"...which means it DIES%26gt;



There are 3 phases... which you probably could care less about.....BUT.......



if you understand it it can help you understand your hair and its health for the rest of your life...



OK



So your hair has 3 stages of growth...



# 1%26gt; Anagen stage: the longest period of growth lasts for 2-6 years ( this is what determines the length of your hair %26amp; always will)



#2 %26gt; Catagen stage: Period of involution lasts about 2-4 weeks....follicle/cells CURLS UP and get ready to



#3 %26gt; Telogen stage: Is when the hair is RESTS %26amp; SHEDS for approx. 2-4 months ....and it is getting revitalized to begin to sprout and grow from a tiny baby hair to a very long hair once again......



this is where hair loss and balding begins....when certain hairs do not "start up" again.... do not get revitalized and cannot grow again.........



which has nothing to do with you



86% of the scalp hairs are in the Anagen phase



13% in Telogen



and 1 % in Catagen



There are 100,000 to 150,000 hairs on the scalp and normal daily loss in the adult is between 50 %26amp; 100 hairs. Hair on the head grows at approx. 1cm per month or approx. 1/2 inch every single month..



Each persons total length is determined by how long their ANAGEN phase lasts.....and your friends sounds like hers is much longer than yours.



Its genetics........ it comes from your previous relatives and 9 times out of 10 its not the direct relatives above you....so looking at them.....most of the time won't matter.



There is one way that I have been working on for over 6 years.....I was going to write a book when I got a bit older then I got sick.....



so for now.....



I have part of the book on my hair blog.....



Its called 10,000 Heads, that is how many people I have seen....and worked with........



it has an 86% success rate with women.....



so if you want to start reviewing the steps



you can go to my blog and begin some of the work.......



once you complete the first 5 steps....I tell people to email me and then we can continue on..........



a lot of people's hair is fixed with the first 5 steps.......



give it a shot



www . killerstrands . blogspot . com.



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

Hi! My hair's to my waist, and it took it 2 and a half years to grow from my shoulders to there, with at least 3 trimmings in between. So when it was at your length, a year after, it was to my waist.



But my hair is thick and grows pretty quick, so it really depends for each person. If you keep your hair healthy, and don't damage it will dyes, straightening a lot etc, have a good diet and have strong thick hair (seems like you do), it should take you approx. 1-2 years, but I can't guarantee this.



By the way, tip: trim your hair every 6 months or so, it really does help it grow quicker and stay healthier! Just an inch or so =] Good luck, hope I helped xx



How long does hair grow...Pleasse Read On...?

two words



hair extentions

No comments:

Post a Comment