Monday, November 16, 2009

Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

Regardless of the types of conditioners I use on my long straight undyed/unpermed relatively normal/healthy hair, I get HORRIBLE knots and tangles every day. I use a large comb and carefully comb out the knots several times a day, I shower every other day or so, I braid my hair to try to help but it doesn't... How do I keep my hair from knotting? Is there a conditioner, homemade or otherwise, that I can use on my hair to help prevent knotting? This is getting really frustrating. ANY advice is welcome. Thanks, Karen



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

spray and leave-in aussie miracle conditioner and fredrick fekkai smooth conditioning creme



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

Oh! I forgot - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask. I use it everyday and let it sit for 2 minutes or so. It's great, then I use the Aussie spray-in and the Fredric Fekkai Conditioning Creme :) Report It



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

i used to have the same problem as you, and so did my friend. she eventually cut her hair and the problem was solved, but i use frizz-ease serum daily after showers and ive never been happier with the results. just smooth in a small dollop but make sure not to get it into the roots because then you will get greasy hair



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

ME TOO! i mean i tried every trick in the book but no. right so what i do is it brush real good and then i braid it but not one in dozens it helps me but if you all ready done that then sorry



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

i have this problem also...you can try panteen pro V conditioner for tangled hair and no more tangles. (no more tangles is made for kids, but it works gr8) aslo, i would avouid hoodies. Even thought they are so comfortable, they cause knots b/c of the way the hood isyou can also get spray conditioner so after you get our of the shower, you can spray it and b4 you leave the house you can spray it again. If you have oily hair, then you want to be sure you only spray at the ends of your hair and not near the scalp



Good Luck ;P



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

use a spray on detangler.



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

Try "Skinny" shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell. Its for hair that is hard to untangle.



Knotty Hair! Need Help!!?

Don't shower every other day, shower every day.



Feel free to flag my answer but really, how is that human to the people around you. Even when you think that you don't sweat there is a perspiration and it changes the smell of your skin. You and your close ones are used to it, the rest of the people around you are not. You can't mask it with anything, you have to wash it off daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment