Friday, November 13, 2009

Which relaxer is better Dark and Lovely for Color Hair or Dr. Miracles?

Normally my hair is in kinky twists. I'm going to take it out for a few weeks to let it breathe before i put them back in braids. I have used Dark and Lovely Relaxer for Color treated hair and my hair came out fine. But I was wondering does Dr. Miracle's relaxer work better or just the same? When I have the money I go to the salon and pay $40-45 (when ends are cut). But normally I relax my own hair since it's cheaper. I also dye my hair using dark and lovely since the color is much better. Has anyone had any good or bad experience using Dr. Miracle? A lady who braids my hair told me to use Glover's a drandruff thing to mix it in my hair grease to help my hair grow. She was right it has grown a lot should be to my shoulders right now. Just wondering what was the major difference and if i should keep using Dark and lovely since I have color hair (which probably needs to be re-colored?) or try Dr. Miracles?



Which relaxer is better Dark and Lovely for Color Hair or Dr. Miracles?

From one sister to another, stick with what works. I too relax my hair myself. And I used to switch products, but I have learned if it is working stick with it. I use the Silk Elements line and nothing else. I would defiantly stick with Dark an lovely because it seems you have already trained your hair for it. Especially since you use their hair color. Alot of the active ingredients are the same and that is why it is working well together for you! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment