Monday, November 16, 2009

I have short afrosentric hair do u have any ideas what stlyes i can wear and how can i make it grow.

my mother doesnt give a squat about my hair. i have no money. she want let me get a job.she want to let me ask anyone for help. i go to highschool so u can imagine the embarrresment i go threw. right now i have 2mons of ragedy braids. my hair dont grow and when i have it out i want it to look cute. other than my hair am pretty with a banging body. the only thing that brings me down is my hair. do u have any ideas. plezzzzzzzzzzzzz give me some ideas i dont want to be known as a butta hair everthing look good but my hair.



I have short afrosentric hair do u have any ideas what stlyes i can wear and how can i make it grow.?

well when i permed my hair it it broke and like feel to peices ( lucky for me i had long hair) so i toke all the perm out and washed my hair i hot combed it (straightend) and put pink in it and now my hair works really well and also i put it in braids often so that it can get a break from straighting ( and u can find pink at any place where they sell really good hair suplies) ( or sally's beauty supplie) hope that helps from one black sister to another



I have short afrosentric hair do u have any ideas what stlyes i can wear and how can i make it grow.?

It would be soo cute if you hair in a pony tail and some of your banges (if you have some) then if you dont then you cut some of you hair well banges and put it to the side then when its in a pony tail it will BRING ALL THE BOYS IN AND NOTICE EVERYTHING OF YOUR'S



I HOPE YOU LIKE NY ANSWER!.

No comments:

Post a Comment