Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair help...?

At night, i take a shower, braid my hair then sleep with it in and take it out in the morning to give my hari a cool texture... But anyway, what can i do to not mkae the top of my hair so crazy when i wake up (if i brush my hair... it will get frizzy.)



Hair help...?

I would say that at nught time you probably want to dry your hair befrore you go to sleep because sleeping wih wet hair can lead to other things like getting sick. But if you want to keep doing your rutine, just put frucis or some lotion in your hair that will make it non-frizzy.



Hair help...?

buy friz ease products.



i have major friz and use john frieda's friz control.



just go to a store and there will be tons of friz ease or control products. i hope that helped :)



Hair help...?

or you can gently smooth on hair gel. i do the same thing and that really works on my hair. so does hair spray



Hair help...?

okay well sleeping with wet hair is not very good u can get sick but if u continue ur rouitein the u can (my friend does this) wet the top of your hair near your roots but then if nnot u can rub some moose in in the morning



good luck%26lt;3



Hair help...?

grease is good if you have dark hair, if you have light hair yor hair will look greasy and nasty. but it works good! and its good for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment