Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

not curly but wavy and not really thick i tried braiding my hair n puttin a scarf on it i woked up n it was curly/krinkaled



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

NOTE: THIS IS TO BE DONE BEFORE GOING TO BED AT NIGHT



1. wash ur hair with shampoo and conditioner



2. comb/brush it



3. make sure it is slightly more wet than damp



4. put ur hair in a ponytail, take the end of your hair and put it under the hairtie holding up the ponytail.



5. if you want five waves put hair tyes in the hair-circle thing uve just made TIGHTLY and evenly hair tyes looks better



6. go to bed at night. in the morning take out the hair-ties. put finishing spray, holidng spray etc. on it. let it sit for a few b4 combing with wide-toothed comb.



7. TA-DA! waves!



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

wet it then but a wavy spray or cream in it...there are many products on the market



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

try tying it up before sleeping. and when you wake up, it should be pretty wavy, especially if you have really long hair and you TIE IT INTO A BUN, but dont' braid it...



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

there is a hair waver, its like a crimper but it gives you waves



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

murray grease works



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

there are things like flat irons that make hair wavy



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

Get a Wave Perm...



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

I would use a "scrunching" jell and blow dry my hair upside down while squeezing a hand ful of hair together and in towards the scalp.



You can also buy larger rollers and curl it wavy.



You can also use a large curling wand.



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

get a perm



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

not sure exactly the look you're going for...but have you tried scrunching???



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

I have long, staight hair. The way I get it wavy is that I take a shower and french braid my hair. (You can just braid your hair so that it starts halfway down, but I like my head to be completely covered). I sleep with it in or I wait for a while to get it dry. Then I take it all out, (don't brush or it will fall out) and that's how I do it.



Sometimes I use wash and curl to get my hair curly.



I Scrunch my hair with LA Looks 9 hour hold gel. I push my hair up partially and clench my fist. Then I spray it to hold it in.



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

1 of all buy the best volumizing mousse, which is "Dove" Body %26amp; Lift. Then wash your hair and distiribute it through damp hair , after that blowdry your hair and you'll get the best results.



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

try using ordinary straighteners... but use them like you would curling irons..



if not, use some mousse, blow dry your hair upside down



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

They have products out there that will help with making your hair wavy. Get a loose perm, have them use the biggest rollers they have and you'll have nice wave



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

Hi, what I do is right out of the shower I ponytail it in what I call a high tail. Higher on your head than usual. Then I spin it around my finger then around the base of the tail then I sneak it under a hat that doesn't have an open back (I use an army cap) after a couple of times it will stay wavy. Note I don't wear my hair down much but now it's always wavy



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

put braids in it and sleep on it and the next day take the braids out and spray some hair spray and your good to go!good luck



Whats the best way 2 get ur hair wavy?

use a waving iron. Tigi makes a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment